Seven Ways to Bring More Playful Productivity to Your Work
Is play really the opposite of work? What if your most creative, productive & effective work was actually accomplished when in a state of playful flow? This article explores seven ways to make your work more playfully productive.
1. Re-examine your assumptions and beliefs about work and play.
2. Uncover your core passions and connect them to your business mission and values.
3. Schedule at least one, if not a few, “non-screen” times during your day.
4. Schedule regular daily or weekly play time with your co-workers, peers or friends.
5. Create a comfortable play-space or lounge in your workplace.
6. Bring more of your personal, creative, playful life into the workplace.
7. Do some more reading and research on this subject.